The Torque Wiki is still under construction, so parts may be missing, or incomplete!
Torque is an OBD2 performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access the many sensors within your vehicles Engine Management System, as well as allow you to view and clear trouble codes.
Most useful bits
Here's a list of the most common questions asked regarding Torque:
- Will it work with my vehicle
- Where do I get the adapter - comparison of adapters available
- Getting started - connecting to the adapter
- Speed seems to be out - vehicle speedometer calibration
- Extra PIDs - Knock, Transmission oil temperature, etc