What is Torque?
Torque is an OBD2 performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access the many sensors within your vehicles Engine Management System, as well as allow you to view and clear trouble codes.
[Image:torquehand.jpg|thumb|Torque running on a Nexus S phone]
Most useful bits
Here's a list of the most common questions asked regarding Torque:
- Will it work with my vehicle - Vehicle Requirements
- Where do I get the adapter - Comparison of adapters available
- Getting started - Connecting to the adapter
- My speed seems to be inaccurate - Vehicle speedometer calibration
- Extra PIDs - Knock, Transmission oil temperature, etc
- Plugins that can be downloaded to bring new functions to the app - Plugins