What is Torque?
Torque is an OBD2 performance and diagnostic tool for any device that runs the Android operating system. It will allow you to access the many sensors within your vehicles Engine Management System, as well as allow you to view and clear trouble codes.
Most useful bits
Here's a list of the most common questions asked regarding Torque:
- Will it work with my vehicle - Vehicle Requirements
- Where do I get the adapter - Comparison of adapters available
- Getting started - Connecting to the adapter
- My speed seems to be inaccurate - Vehicle speedometer calibration
- Plugins that can be downloaded to bring new functions to the app - Plugins
- How to export videos with the Track Recorder plugin - (Exporting video)
- How to make your own - Themes
- Forums 
- How to translate the app into your language - Translation
- CHANGE LOGs (what happens between each version of the app)